General Pension Fund Doverie
General Pension Fund Doverie is the preferred choice for those born after 31.12.1959.
By the end of the second quarter of 2023, the customers of the Fund were 1 032 772 people insured for additional life-long pension, which represents a market share of 25.90%.
The assets under management are BGN 4 697 572 thousand, which represents a market share of 25.75%.
The Fund's assets are invested in accordance with the approved investment policy at moderate to moderately high levels of risk.
The units value is in BGN.
Rights of insured in GPF Doverie
Insurance in General Pension Fund Doverie entitles to:
- Supplementary life-long pension - upon reaching the retirement age and when the amount of the funds in the individual account at the time of retirement allows its granting in a monthly amount no less than 15% of the minimum pension periods for social insurance and old-age under Art. 68, para. 1 of the Social Security Code.
- Deferred payment - upon reaching retirement age and when the funds in the individual account at the time of retirement are no less than three times the amount of the minimum pension periods for social insurance and old-age under Art. 68, para. 1 of the Social Security Code but are insufficient for the granting of a life-long pension for old age in the minimum amount prescribed by the law.
- One-off payment of the accumulated amount in the account - upon reaching the retirement age and when the funds in the individual account, at the time of retirement, are less than three times the amount of the minimum pension periods for social insurance and old-age, under Art. 68, para. 1 of the Social Security Code.
- One-off or deferred payment of up to 50 per cent of the funds accumulated in the individual account - in case of permanently reduced working capacity exceeding 89.99 per cent.
- One-off or deferred payment to the heirs of a deceased insured person.
- One-off payment to the heirs of a pensioner who dies during a guaranteed or deferred payment period.
More information about pensions and other payments can be found in the section "For pensioners".
Specific rights of insured persons in GPF Doverie
According to the Rules on the organization and activity of GPF Doverie, the insured in the fund are entitled to:
- Free and unlimited access to the status of the individual account;
- Accurate, up-to-date, and understandable information about their rights and obligations, provided in a manner chosen by them;
- Choosing and changing the method of receiving information from the fund;
- Reports and complaints about errors, omissions and violations in the activities of insurance intermediaries and employees.
The members of GPF Doverie can take full advantage of the customer service programs of the Company.
Information on amendments and additions to the Rules on the organization and activity of GPF Doverie is announced in the newspapers "24 hours" and "Bulgaria Today". Information on the adoption of a new or amendment to the existing investment policy is published in the newspapers "24 hours" and "Bulgaria Today".
Pension Assurance Company Doverie encourages long-term savings, as for insured persons with contributions for more than 120 months a lower fee is provided for each contribution compared to the statutory maximum amount of that fee.
The fees charged by Pension Assurance Company Doverie are, as follows:
Board of Trustees of GPF Doverie
Contact details: Sofia 1113, Izgrev borough, 13B, Tintiava Street, entrance A, 7th floor, tel. +359 2 46 46 173, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Trustees
- Internal rules of Pension Assurance Company Doverie AD for receiving, handling, and responding to complaints
- Rules of the operation of General Pension Fund Doverie
- Contract for supplementary mandatory pension insurance in General Pension Fund Doverie
- Contract for deferred payment of funds from an individual account in General Pension Fund Doverie
- Rules of the operation of Fund for Life-long Pension Payments Doverie
- Pension contract for the payment of supplementary life-long old-age pension from Fund for Life-long Pension Payments Doverie
- Rules of the operation of Fund for Deferred Payments Doverie
- Contract for deferred payments from Fund for Deferred Payments Doverie