Voluntary Pension Fund Doverie
The Voluntary Pension Fund Doverie provides an opportunity for long-term individual savings to people over 16 years of age. It also allows employers to implement a modern and forward-looking human resources policy by providing their employees with a third supplementary pension.
By the end of the second quarter of 2023, the customers of the Fund were 142 064 people - with personal contributions, employer contributions or contributions from another insurer, representing a market share of 22.07%.
The assets under management are BGN 169 309 thousand, representing a market share of 12.46%.
The Fund's assets are invested in accordance with the approved investment policy at moderate to moderately high levels of risk.
The units value is in BGN.
Rights of insured in VPF Doverie
Insurance in Voluntary Pension Fund Doverie entitles to:
- personal old-age pension - for a fixed period;
- personal disability pension - for a fixed period;
- survivor's pension for a fixed term to:
(a) the heirs of an insured person or a pensioner;
- a one-off or deferred payment of the accumulated amount in the individual account or part of them to an insured person;
- a one-off or deferred payment of funds to:
(a) the heirs of an insured person or a pensioner;
Persons who have acquired the right to a pension can choose a one-off or deferred payment of the funds instead of receiving a pension.
Persons who have accumulated funds from personal contributions can request a one-off or deferred payment of these funds, at any time and before the occurrence of the specified insurance events.
Specific rights of insured in VPF Doverie
According to the Rules on the organization and activity of Voluntary Pension Fund Doverie, the insured in the fund are entitled to:
- Free and unlimited access to the status of their individual account;
- Accurate, up-to-date, and understandable information about their rights and obligations, provided in a manner chosen by them;
- Choosing and changing the method of receiving information from the fund;
- Reports and complaints about errors, omissions and violations in the activities of insurance intermediaries and employees.
The members of VPF Doverie can take full advantage of the customer service programs of the Company.
Information on amendments and additions to the Rules on the organization and activity of the Voluntary Pension Fund Doverie is announced in the newspapers "24 hours" and "Bulgaria Today". Information on the adoption of a new investment policy or amendment thereof is published in the newspapers "24 hours" and "Bulgaria Today".
The fees charged by Pension Assurance Company Doverie aim to stimulate long-term savings:
The transfer of funds from Voluntary Pension Fund Doverie to a voluntary pension fund managed by another pension insurance company is free of charge.
No entry fee.
Free of charge provision of information.
The fee from each insurance contribution is not charged on:
- funds transferred from a voluntary pension fund managed by another pension insurance company or from one account of the VPF to another;
- a one-off personal insurance contribution from funds paid to an insured person in the cases referred to in Article 50, para. 1(1) and (2) of the Rules on the organisation and activity of the Professional Pension Fund Doverie and Art. 50, para. 1(1) of the Rules on the organisation and activity of the General Pension Fund Doverie;
- a one-off personal contribution equal to one-off amount from the personal contributions, paid by the voluntary pension fund, and deposited within two years from the date of payment;
- one-off personal insurance contribution by persons referred to in Article 43, para. 1, items 1 - 4, under art. 50, para. 1, item 3 of the Rules on the organisation and the activity of Professional Pension Fund Doverie and under art. 50, para. 1 (2) of the Rules on the organisation and the activity of the General Pension Fund Doverie in an amount equal to the part of the funds on the individual account due to an insured person or a pensioner.
The withdrawal fee shall not be charged when the insured person withdraws or transfers the funds accumulated in the individual account because he/she disagrees with the amendments or supplements to the Rules, due to the reorganization or termination of Pension Assurance Company Doverie or the Voluntary Pension Fund Doverie or by the heirs of an insured person or a pensioner.
IBAN of the bank account of Voluntary Pension Fund Doverie to which you can transfer the contributions related to the supplementary voluntary pension insurance:
Account holder: Voluntary Pension Fund Doverie
Board of Trustees of VPF Doverie
Contact details: Sofia 1113, Izgrev borough, 13B, Tintiava Street, entrance A, 7th floor, tel. +359 2 46 46 173, e-mail: email@example.com
Advisory Council of VPF Doverie
- Internal rules of Pension Assurance Company Doverie AD for receiving, handling, and responding to complaints
- Rules of the operation of Voluntary Pension Fund Doverie
- Contract for supplementary voluntary pension insurance with personal contribution
- Contract for supplementary voluntary pension insurance by another insurer
- Exhibit № 1 - Declaration to a contract for supplementary voluntary insurance with another insurer
- Contract for supplementary voluntary pension insurance by an insurer
- Exhibit №1 - List of the persons for whom the INSURER will make social security contributions
- Exhibit № 2 - Declaration to a contract for supplementary voluntary insurance with an insurer
- Exhibit №3 - Reference information for the insurance contributions transferred by the insurer
- Pension contract for payment of supplementary pension from Voluntary Pension Fund Doverie
- Contract for deferred payment from an individual account in Voluntary Pension Fund Doverie