A special ceremony gathered the honorees in the 9th edition of the "40 to 40" project of Darik Radio
The new representatives of "40 to 40" gathered for the first time at a special ceremony, which took place on 11.10.2022. The organizers of the project - Darik Radio, followed the tradition of offering unusual and interesting locations for the event, and this time it was hosted by an old postal branch in Sofia, built in 1934, which today is known as Pop Up Space By Despred.
PAC Doverie is one of the major partners of Darik Radio's social project - "40 to 40", which aims to discover, encourage and give publicity to young and successful Bulgarians and their achievements. The company supports the cause for the 6th consecutive year.
In 2022, the received nominations were over 140 in the categories: Art and Culture; Science, technology inventions; Medicine; Environment; Education; Sports; Business and entrepreneurship; Social activities; Volunteering; Media and Communications. From the nominations received, the jury determined the new winners who gathered and received their awards at the event. Their names are:
Category "Business and Entrepreneurship":
1. Dobromir Mashev, entrepreneur, construction geo-biologist, develops ecological dry interior paint.
2. Kamen Bakardjiev, creator of "Kamen's Flowers".
3. Vladimir Vassilev, creator of the "Adopt a Hive" program.
4. TEAM: Orlin Radev and Stefan Ivanov, co-founders of AMPECO.
Category "Art and Culture":
5. Marin Petkov, founder of a festival for 3D mapping art "Lunar festival".
6. Tsvetan Bizev, founder of "Sofia Graffiti Tour".
7. Nikolay Korchev, choreographer, founder of the "Pletenitsa" folk collective.
8. Martina Deneva, exhibition designer and museum researcher.
9. Svetoslav Simov, font designer, creator of "Fontfabric" studio.
10. TEAM: Art trio - Nevena Lefterova, Evgenia Lefterova and Nina Kovacheva, founders of GIART.
Category "Science, Technology and Inventions":
11. Yavor Danov, biotechnological engineer.
12. Petar Neftelimov, biotechnologist, entrepreneur, creator of "Flowers in a test tube".
13. Teodor Georgiev, programmer, leads a team of engineers and programmers with a mission for the revival of robotics in Bulgaria.
14. Blagoslav Mihailov, IT, creator of the "Straja" (Guard) platform. He was also named by the jury as the winner of the "First among equals" award in this year's edition of the project.
15. Vasil Anastasov, developer and entrepreneur, creator of the "DevHubOne" project.
16. Sheip Panev, a doctor who treats adults and children free of charge in Northwestern Bulgaria.
17. Maria Dimitrova, doctor, associate professor, neurologist.
18. Kristiyan Stoychev, podiatrist and teacher.
19. Alexander Kobakov, obstetrician-gynecologist.
20. Teodor Angelov, doctor - specialist and doctoral student in Neurology at the Clinic for Nervous Diseases, "Alexandrovska" hospital.
21. Boryana Levterova, creator of subscription platform for children's goods "Infinity Toy Box".
22. Svilen Cheshmedzhiev, ecologist, volunteer in the protection of the curly-headed pelican.
23. Yasen Ivanov, landscape scientist, creator of "Borica" botanical garden.
24. Vesela Dimitrova, teacher at the "St. St. Cyril and Methodius" in the town of Lovech.
25. Stanislava Stefanova, teacher at "Tsar Simeon the Great" private school.
26. Atanas Georgiev, university teacher, economist.
27. Marina Todorova, auditory-speech therapist.
28. Kaloyan Tsvetkov, lecturer at the Faculty of Geology and Geography of "St. Kliment Ohridski" University.
29. Angel Georgiev, co-founder of the "Znam.be" classroom experience sharing podcast.
30. TEAM: Emmanuel Yankulov, Borislav Rusinov, Veselin Rusinov, founders of "Academy Robotics".
31. TEAM: Leta Panayotova, Katrin Tomova, Nadezhda Indjova, teachers.
32. Iliyan Popov, swimming coach, trains and works dedicatedly with children with various physical or mental problems.
33. Lyubomir Stefanov, freediving coach and instructor, chairman of "AIDA Bulgaria".
34. TEAM: Daniela Sadikova, Boyana Kotseva, Lyuben Lyubenov, Monika Georgieva, "ParaKids" project - adapted sport for children and young people with various diagnoses and difficulties.
Category "Social Activities":
35. Victoria Radoslavova, editor and screenwriter, creator of the "Hear me with the heart" foundation.
36. Kremena Kuneva, civil activist, co-founder and chairman of the "For the Good" foundation.
Category "Media and Communication":
37. Krasimira Zaikova, Youth Ambassador for Bulgaria of the European Code to Fight Cancer.
38. Hristina Staneva, deputy. director of "Sofia Opera and Ballet".
39. Vyara Mihailova, organizer of the "Beauty and Faith" charity initiative.
40. Monika Marinova, founder and chairman of the "Association of Tarlov patients in Bulgaria - Treatment without borders".
All of them already had the opportunity to be guests and tell their stories on the air of Darik Radio, and for some of them they are going to record special videos that will be uploaded to the website of PAC Doverie and the Company's channels on social networks.